The best selection of activities, excursions and tours of Buenos Aires and the most attractive places in the city and surroundings. What to see and what to do in Buenos Aires:
- City Tours of Buenos Aires. Live the satisfaction of having traveled the most beautiful neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, having known its history, its people and its secrets...Our City Tours through Buenos Aires, with really local guides, are the best option to start visiting our City.
More information about City Tours of Buenos Aires here
- Tango Shows in Buenos Aires. This musical gênre recently declared human heritage is much more than the memory of its golden decades. Today, tango moves your nerve, impassions you, woes you…You can´t leave Buenos Aires without enjoying a "tango dinner show" at the most important tango houses in the world.
- Tigre, Delta & San Isidro Tours. A few kilometers from the city of Buenos Aires there appear the famous suburbs: San Isidro and Tigre. An area of islands, stunning homes, tree-lined streets, and unmissable coastal views. Parana River Delta is the nicest thing in Tigre, one of the largest in the world with 14,000 kilometers long... And this tour invites you to sail across it!
More information about Tigre, Delta & San Isidro Tours here
- Gaucho Party. A unique experience that presents certain aspects of Argentina’s history and tradition. We invite you to ride horseback, take a sulky ride (old carriage) while admiring the immense beauty of the Argentine Countryside, or be pleasantly surprised with traditional dance performances as well as seeing the gaucho’s agility in a traditional skills competition. Also taste the exquisite local cuisine such as asado, empanadas and, in the late afternoon, typical Argentine pastries such as pastelitos and other homemade sweets.
More information about Gaucho Party Tours here
- Polo Tours. Spend a full day of polo, in a true Argentine court, just a few minutes from the city. Enjoy talking and learning about the game and the polo ponies, while tasting some delicious empanadas with Argentine wine. Lunch is also part of this incredible Argentine experience! We are invited with a full barbecue (asado) that includes Argentine offal and read meat (vegetarian option is also available), accompanied by the best Argentine wines. A unique opportunity to try our delicious local country food. The day concludes with a mini polo game that will make you feel like a professional player. Unforgettable!
More information about Polo Tours in Buenos Aires here
- Uruguay Tours: Montevideo & Colonia. Spend an unforgettable day in Colonia del Sacramento (Uruguay), one of the most colonial cities in Latin America. Meet the main attractions and sail through Rio de la Plata, with transfers and lunch included. Just 50 kilometers from Buenos Aires, crossing the Rio de la Plata, there is the charming town of Colonia del Sacramento (Uruguay). Founded in 1680, the old town still retains many of the typical buildings of the time, Spanish architectural styles, Portuguese and post-colonial.
You have, also, the possibility to visit Montevideo, capital city of Uruguay. Located a few hours from Buenos Aires, Montevideo is a cosmopolitan city with more than two centuries of history. The trip begins sailing across the Rio de la Plata on board of the best Ferrys of Latin America. You will enjoy the main attractions of the city, including the historic center with its cultural centers and museums. Thus, we discover the history of this city and its country, as well as its beaches, and its cultural and artistic movement.
More information about Uruguay Tours: Montevideo & Colonia here
- Temaiken Tour. Discover Temaikén, the bio-park of wild flora and fauna most important (and fascinating!) of Argentina. 60 hectares of theme park, almost 6,000 animals and 1,500 trees. A must ride for adults and children. Located less than an hour from the city of Buenos Aires, Temaikén is divided into four major areas: Africa, Asia, Native and Aquarius.
Do not miss the amazing circle aquarium with more than 1 million liters of seawater that are home to various species of bottom of Argentine Sea. A super original and attractive way to know Argentina (and the world), but without leaving Buenos Aires!
More information abour Temaiken Tour here
- La Plata Tour. A few kilometers from Buenos Aires is the charming city of La Plata, a paradigm of urban planning of the advanced nineteenth century. This tour invites us to discover its imposing neo-Gothic cathedral; diagonal streets and avenues; the astronomical observatory; and the Argentine Theater; among other attractions. In addition, we stop at the fantastic Museum of Natural Sciences (admission included), the most important of its kind in South America.
More information about La Plata Tour here